The Society for the Study of Reproduction (SSR) and the Society for Reproductive Biology (SRB) have agreed to offer Affiliate Membership in each's respective Society to the members of the affiliate society. Our mutual purpose is to encourage closer links between SRB members and their SSR colleagues, allowing an open flow of news and ideas.
For SSR Members
An Affiliate SRB Membership costs AU$62.50, and provides many benefits for SSR members:
- Better opportunities for communication with SRB members through access to newsletters and electronic messaging.
- Cheaper online access to Reproduction, Fertility and Development, the official journal of the SRB.
- Advance notification and member rates for the Annual Scientific Meeting.
To become an affiliate member of SRB, complete the SRB Affiliate Membership Application and send it, with payment and proof of your SSR membership, to:
Society for Reproductive Biology
GPO Box 2200
Canberra ACT 2601 Australia
Phone: +61 2 6257 3299
Fax: +61 2 6257 3256
Note that full membership in the SRB is also available to SSR members at AU$120. The additional privileges of full membership are:
- Nominating, voting, holding office and service on SRB committees
- Full member rate for electronic access to Reproduction, Fertility and Development of AU$75 (a very large saving on the non-member rate of AU$140)
To subscribe to RFD, visit the journal's website or contact the journal's publisher (below), together with proof of your SRB affiliate membership.
PO Box 1139
Collingwood VIC 3066 Australia
Phone: +61 3 9662 7666
Fax: +61 3 7662 7555
For SRB Members
An Affiliate SSR Membership costs US $95, and provides many benefits for SRB members:
- Better opportunities for communication with SSR members through access to newsletters and e-mail messages (SSREPRO).
- Online subscription to Biology of Reproduction, the official journal of the SSR.
- Advance notification of the SSR Annual Meeting and the Call for Abstracts.
- Registration for the SSR Annual Meeting at member rates.
To become an Affiliate Member of SSR, complete the Nomination/Application for Membership and fax it to 608-256-4610, or send it by postal mail to the address on the form.
- Member publication rates for Biology of Reproduction.
- SSREPRO (e-mail announcements).
- The privilege to nominate, vote, hold office, and serve on SSR committees.
If you have questions, please contact the SSR Business Office.