SSR–SRB Affiliate Memberships
For SSR Members
Affiliate membership in the Society for Reproductive Biology (SRB) has been arranged to encourage closer links between SSR Members and their Australian and New Zealand colleagues, and has been designed to provide many benefits for SSR Members, including:
- Better opportunities for communication with SRB Members through access to newsletters and electronic messaging.
- Cheaper online access to Reproduction, Fertility and Development, the official journal of the SRB.
- Advance notification and member rates for the Annual Scientific Meeting.
Affiliate membership in the SRB costs AU$57.
To become an affiliate member of SRB, complete the SRB Affiliate Membership Application, and send it, with payment and proof of your SSR membership, to:
Society for Reproductive Biology
ASN Events Pty Ltd
PO Box 200
Balnarring VIC 3926 Australia
Phone: +61 3 5983 2400
Fax: +61 3 5983 2223
Note that full membership in the SRB is also available to SSR Members at AU$120. The additional privileges of full membership are:
- Nominating, voting, holding office, and service on SRB committees.
- Subsidized rate for electronic access to Reproduction, Fertility and Development.
To subscribe to RFD, visit the journal's website or contact the journal's publisher (below), together with proof of your SRB Affiliate Membership.
PO Box 1139
Collingwood VIC 3066 Australia
Phone: +61 3 9662 7666
Fax: +61 3 7662 7555
For SRB Members
An Affiliate SSR Membership costs US$95, and provides many benefits for SRB Members:
- Better opportunities for communication with SSR members through access to newsletters and e-mail messages (SSREPRO).
- Online subscription to Biology of Reproduction, the official journal of the SSR.
- Advance notification of the SSR Annual Meeting and the Call for Abstracts.
- Registration for the SSR Annual Meeting at member rates.
To become an Affiliate Member of SSR, complete the Nomination/Application for Membership and fax it to 608-256-4610, or send it by postal mail to the address on the form.
- Member publication rates for Biology of Reproduction.
- Subscription to SSR e-mail announcements via SSREPRO.
- The privilege to nominate, vote, hold office, and serve on SSR committees.
If you have questions, please contact the SSR Membership Department.
Sat, 06 May 2017
Fri, 12 May 2017
Sun, 18 June 2017
Thu, 13 July 2017
Wed, 27 September 2017
Fri, 13 October 2017
Sun, 16 September 2018