The Society's Emeritus members are a source of wisdom and intellectual vitality. Any member of SSR with a minimum of ten years Regular membership in the Society, and who is retired or about to retire, is invited to become an Emeritus member. All requests for Emeritus membership should be sent to the Executive Director at the SSR Business Office:
SSR Business Office
1619 Monroe Street, Suite 3
Madison, Wisconsin 53711-2063
Emeritus membership must be renewed on an annual basis.
- Membership dues are waived, and you will receive an online subscription to the monthly journal, Biology of Reproduction, free of charge.
- Free subscription to SSR's Newsletter, published in February, June, and October.
- Invitation to, and substantially reduced registration fees for, the Annual Meeting.
- Eligibility for awards.
- Reduced publication charges for articles published in Biology of Reproduction when the corresonding author is a Regular member.
- Emeritus members may hold office, nominate and elect Directors and Officers of the Board, nominate members, and vote to change the Bylaws.
Dues are waived for Emeritus members. An online subscription to Biology of Reproduction is a benefit of membership. There is no member discount on print subscriptions.