- Outrigger Keauhou Beach Resort
- Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort and Spa
- Travel between the two hotels
- Activities on the Big Island
Space is limited—reserve your hotel room now (no later than 9 May).
Please Support SSR!
Ask that your reservation be included in the SSR Room Block. Reserve your room, or have your travel agent make your reservation using GROUP CODE DSSRANN.
This will ensure your reservation is credited towards the SSR Room Block at the Outrigger Hotel.
- By Phone: 877-532-8468, extension 2515
(Hours: M–F, 7 am–3 pm Hawaii Standard Time)
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Fax: 808-324-2508
- $145 per night for one or two people in an ocean view room.
- $50 charge will apply for each additional adult.
- No additional charge for children 18 years and under when sharing accommodations.
- Group rates apply to partial ocean view, ocean view, and deluxe ocean view rooms.
Make your reservation online by clicking here
or call toll free: 866-837-4256
- $185 per night for one or two people in a room.
- $30 charge will apply for each additional adult.
- There is no additional charge for children 18 years and under when sharing existing bedding.
(Please note: online Sheraton registration lists only “mountain view” rooms; at check-in, upgrades to ocean view rooms will be possible, subject to availability.)
Sheraton Extended Rate Program
As a benefit to SSR meeting attendees, Starwood Hotels and Resorts are offering special pre- and post-meeting rates at the following Hawaii locations:
- Sheraton Waikiki
- Westin Moana Surfrider
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hotel
- Royal Hawaiian Hotel, W. Honolulu
- Sheraton Maui
- Westin Maui
- Sheraton Kauai Resort
- The Princeville Resort.
To make your reservation at any of these hotels, call 1-800-782-9488 and ask for rate plan SET338304. You will receive a 10% discount off the lowest rate available at each of these hotels. Rates vary at each property and are based on availability.
While the two hotels hosting meeting participants are quite close, the travel time between them varies. When driving, plan for up to 5 minutes, one-way. On foot, due to the fact there is a hill to climb, it’s an approximate 30-minute walk along the road. A free public shuttle runs every hour and a half between the Sheraton and the town of Kailua, from 7:30 a.m. through 8:00 p.m., including stops at both of the hotels. Additionally, SSR will have a shuttle bus circulating between the 2 hotels during key times in the meeting schedule that are not supported by the public shuttle.
- Mapquest map showing the two hotels
The Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa can help make your visit of the Big Island even more memorable by assisting your participation in a wide range of activities. (Please note that these services are independent of the SSR and WCRB meetings.)
- Concierge Services
- Activity Listings