- Discounted publishing fees for the BOR journal
- Free online subscription to the BOR with access from the MY SSR member portal at www.ssr.org
- Opportunities to engage in our online communities and new blog, SSR Reflects
- Weekly newsletter from SSR and the reproductive sciences community
- Bi-monthly Foundations and Funding Flash to keep you updated on new funding opportunities
- Free job postings on our weekly Job Flash which is pushed out to thousands
- Expanded searchable member directory
- 2021 Annual Meeting Registration savings of $300+ when you register as a member
- New Virtual Trainee Mentor Roundtable and Virtual Poster Session
- Unparalleled opportunities for trainees: awards, scholarships, mentorships, career center, and leadership roles with board and committee representation
Apply for New Membership
Individuals seeking new membership in the Society can join:
1) online at My SSR portal, OR
2) submit the 2020 Membership Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for Trainee status will also have to submit a signed letter from their major professor or mentor verifying trainee status; the letter may be on department letterhead, or the Mentor Signature Form may be used.
*Please note: Membership is based on the calendar year, and members should join/renew before February 29, 2020 to be eligible for the upcoming annual meeting registration discount.
Bulk Trainee Membership Program
Institutions or Centers wishing to enroll/renew memberships for 10 or more trainees at one time are eligible for a discounted rate. Please see the Bulk Trainee Membership Program for details.