Support of the Minority Affairs Lunch Symposium through a grant from the National Institute of General Medical Sciences, National Institutes of Health T36-GM08637.
The 45th Annual Meeting of the Society for the Study of Reproduction is supported by Award Number U13 HD036658-14 from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health & Human Development. The content is solely the responsibility of the organizers and does not necessarily represent the official views of the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health & Human Development or the National Institutes of Health.
Support of the outreach activities of the SSR Minority Affairs Committee and the Burroughs Wellcome Fund Career Development Fellows.
Pfizer Animal Health, Cazenovia, New York.
Animal Reproduction in Agriculture Research Fellowships.
Support of the Lalor Foundation Postdoctoral Travel Fellowships.
Sustaining support of the Carl G. Hartman Award.
The Pennsylvania State University
- Department of Dairy & Animal Science, University Park, Pennsylvania
- College of Agricultural Science, University Park, Pennsylvania
- Huck Institutes of the Life Sciences, University Park, Pennsylvania
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Department of OB/GYN, Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Hershey Heart and Vascular Institute, Clinical & Translational Science Institute (CTSI), Hershey, Pennsylvania
- College of Medicine, Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Vice President for Research & Dean of Graduate School, University Park, Pennsylvania
Partial support of the SSR Annual Meeting through Grant No. 4-F-FY11-541.
EMD Serono Research Institute, Billerica, Massachusetts.
SSR Distinguished Service Award.
SSR Trainee Research Awards.
Cornelia B. Channing Awards (Ovarian Workshop).
Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Parsippany, New Jersey.
Support of the 2012 SSR scientific program.